Explore Our Fall 2021 Catalog!
- Most Fall 2021 classes are online; 6 outdoors, None on campus.
Welcome to Fall 2021!
We are excited about the 60+ fall classes (26+ brand-new!). New classes starting throughout the semester are sure to provide something for everyone. The biggest news is our brand-new online registration system!
New Registration Procedure
We have a brand new comprehensive online registration system, Lumens by Augusoft! It allows priority ranking of choices plus after lottery adding of additional classes. It will streamline notification of enrollment, reminders of classes you are enrolled in, and facilitate instructor and student communication while allowing our program to grow.
- Read the instructions before you try to register. The initial Login procedure can be challenging to navigate at first glance.
- Priority registration ends Tuesday, Sept. 14 at midnight. Don’t wait until the last minute or you won’t be able to get all your choices in and prioritized. All registrations submitted Sept. 10 – 14 have an equal shot at getting their priority choices.
Key Dates for Fall 2021
- Sept. 10: Online registration begins
- Sept. 12: Fall Zoom Open House
- Sept. 10-14: Help with registration available
- Sept. 14: New Member Orientation
- Sept. 15: Lottery is Run
- Sept. 16-17: Notification of class enrollment & waitlists; procedure for adding additional classes
- Sept. 20: Classes start
- Nov. 11: Veterans’ Day. No classes
- Nov. 25-26: Thanksgiving Break. No classes
- Dec. 10: Last Day of Fall classes
Preparing for Zoom
A Zoom account isn’t required to attend a class session, but you do need to download the app to your laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone. Zoom tutorials, FAQ sessions, and troubleshooting will be provided before and during the semester.